A few things that leap to mind about bells:
- Poe wrote about bells and what started out lovely made a decided turn for the worse.
- Rachmaninoff set Poe's "The Bells" to music. In German. That's a turn for the worst.
- Mannheim Steamroller's version of "Carol of the Bells" is my favorite.
- The church bells across the street from me chime 63 times at noon and 6:00 p.m.
- I like chocolate bells and sugar cookies that are shaped like bells.
- I like AC/DC's "Hell's Bells."
- I do not like the ding-a-ling-a-linging of the bells that go with those red kettles.
- I'm a big fan of the Liberty Bell, but I haven't read "For Whom the Bell Tolls."
- If you're the belle of the ball, you're not really a bell at all.
- Leonard Nimoy was William Bell, and when he rang a bell, he disappeared.